The Grace Challenge
Key Scripture: Leviticus 19:16-18
"Do not spread slanderous gossip among your people. Do not try to get ahead at the cost of your neighbor's life, for I am the LORD. Do not nurse hatred in your heart for any of your relatives. Confront your neighbors directly so you will not be held guilty for their crimes. Never seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD."
1. My Thoughts - In what ways do I need to show God's grace toward others in my life?
This week I am having a rough time with being Mom to my oldest. I need to remind myself that she is young and will make some poor choices. I am much older and make some poor choices as well. I need to forgive her just as Jesus has forgiven me. I also need to help her ask for forgiveness for the choices she made.
2. My Choices
- This week I will choose to focus on God's great love and grace toward me.
- This week I will choose to show grace toward others.
- This week I will choose to ask God's help in guarding my heart and mind.
- This week I will choose to...
This week I will work at showing grace toward others.
For Further Reading: Ephesians 4:28-32