About Me

My photo
I have been married to Russ for 13 years. We have two daughters, Shauna and Maddyson . I teach vocal & general music. In July 2011, we began Miehls Healthy Life Source, a home-based business. Our goal is to share safe, natural products with our friends, family, and others so the world is a safer place.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Power of a Positive Mom - Introduction

Starting today, I am embarking on a journey for the next year.  I am going to be reading Karol Ladd's book "The Power of a Positive Mom:  Devotional and Journal".  It is a series of 52 Monday Morning Motivations.  Yes, I realize that today is Wednesday, but we had an unexpected day off of school, so I'm going to start today.

Once a week, hopefully on Mondays, I will blog the scriptures that Karol uses for her Monday Morning Motivations.  I will also list the journal prompts that she uses so we can be thinking together about how to be more positive moms for our kids.

I invite you to read, reflect, and grow with me in the next year.  I also invite you to share your progress on this journey.

Thanks for joining me.  Please recommend my blog to any mom that you think would enjoy this journey as well.

No comments: