About Me

My photo
I have been married to Russ for 13 years. We have two daughters, Shauna and Maddyson . I teach vocal & general music. In July 2011, we began Miehls Healthy Life Source, a home-based business. Our goal is to share safe, natural products with our friends, family, and others so the world is a safer place.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

momsflexbiz - moms helping moms work from home: The Top 10 reasons for a viable Plan B are.....

momsflexbiz - moms helping moms work from home: The Top 10 reasons for a viable Plan B are.....: "Especially in these economic times, we can all think of many reasons why we need a viable Plan B; By viable, I mean a real business for real..."


I read this on an Internet CEO Moms team member's (Susanna Carbajal) blog. 

Think about it.  As we hear daily about the state of the economy changing rapidly, we need to be prepared for anything.  We went through a period of about 18 months with my husband unemployed about 2 years ago.  It was a very stressful time for us.  He has been employed again for a little over a year and we are just now starting to breathe a little easier.

Have a great day.

No comments: