About Me

My photo
I have been married to Russ for 13 years. We have two daughters, Shauna and Maddyson . I teach vocal & general music. In July 2011, we began Miehls Healthy Life Source, a home-based business. Our goal is to share safe, natural products with our friends, family, and others so the world is a safer place.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Business Tips

Thank You for My Work

"It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High." ~ Psalm 92:1

"Lord, I praise You and thank You for my work.  You are full of goodness and grace.  My occupation gives me the ability to shape lives and influence people in positive ways every day, whether it's taking time for  teachable moments with my kids or being a listening ear for a coworker.  Thank You for my job and the ability to be a "missionary" wherever my feet tread.  Season my words so that others may taste and see that my Lord is good."

Taken from "Power Prayers for Women" by Jackie M. Johnson

1 comment:

momof2 said...

That is a lovely prayer Kristi!